PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION AGENDA
AND NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS – 3RD FLOOR
NOVEMBER 1, 2016
PRE-MEETING - 5:30 P.M.
DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CONFERENCE ROOM
The City of West Jordan, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, provides accommodations and auxiliary communicative aids and services for all those citizens in need of assistance. Persons requesting these accommodations for City-sponsored public meetings, services, programs, or events should call the City Recorder at (801) 569-5115, giving at least three working days notice.
Pre-Meeting 5:30 p.m.
a. Review of Agenda
GENERAL MEETING 6:00
1. Approve Minutes from October 18, 2016 draft minutes
2. Jordan Landing Dental; continued from 10-4-16; 7504 Center View Court; Preliminary Site Plan; P-O Zone; Jordan Landing Dental Care/Andrew Erickson (applicant) [Nannette Larsen #10580; parcel 21-29-301-008] staff report
3. Orchard Heights; 6553 West 7800 South; Preliminary Subdivision Plat (119 lots on 41.37 acres) and Preliminary Development Plan; LSFR (WSPA) Zone; Peterson Development/Justin Peterson (applicant) [Larry Gardner #10067, 10072; parcel 20-34-200-021] staff report Orchard Heights Development Plan Highlands Master Development Plan
4. Gansen Carriages; 8679 South Redwood Road; Future Land Use Map Amendment for 6.25 acres from Professional Office to High Density Residential and Rezone from RR-1A (Rural Residential 1-acre lots) Zone to PRD (H) (Planned Residential Development – High Density) Zone; Oakwood Homes/Jake Home (applicant) [Larry Gardner #GPA11283, ZC11284; parcels 27-03-201-004 thru 009, 039, 040] staff report
5. West Jordan Public Works Building; 7960 South 4000 West; Preliminary Site Plan and Conditional Use Permit for Operations Center Use and Building Height of 38 feet; P-F Zone; City of West Jordan/Jim Riding (applicant) [Ray McCandless #11291; CUP11298; parcels 21-31-200-012, 021, 025, 027] staff report
Please note: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person per item (5 minutes for a group representative). All persons who address the Planning and Zoning Commission are requested to provide their name and address because the meeting is recorded for the permanent record. Items may be tabled by the Planning Commission. The order of items on the agenda is subject to change. The Consent Calendar may be adjusted at the beginning of the meeting and voted on as a group. The Commission may also remove agenda items from the Consent Calendar.