PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION AGENDA
AND NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS – 3RD FLOOR
SEPTEMBER 6, 2016
PRE-MEETING - 5:30 P.M.
DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CONFERENCE ROOM
The City of West Jordan, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, provides accommodations and auxiliary communicative aids and services for all those citizens in need of assistance. Persons requesting these accommodations for City-sponsored public meetings, services, programs, or events should call the City Recorder at (801) 569-5115, giving at least three working days notice.
Pre-Meeting 5:30 p.m.
a. Review of Agenda
GENERAL MEETING 6:00
1. Approve Minutes from August 16, 2016
2. Oakridge Park Subdivision; 6700 West 8200 South; Preliminary Subdivision Plat (146 lots on 40 acres); R-1-8E Zone; The Boyer Company/Spencer Moffat (applicant) [Larry Gardner #SDMA20160010; parcel 20-34-100-020]
3. Walker Tape; 9312 Prosperity Road; Preliminary Subdivision Plat (1 lot on 3.1 acres); M-1 Zone; Tom Stuart Construction/Casey Call (applicant) [Nannette Larsen #10169; parcel 26-02-351-001]
4. Dealeo; 8533 South 2940 West; Preliminary Site Plan and Conditional Use Permit for Outdoor Storage; M-1 Zone; Dealeo/Ryan Kitterman (applicant) [Nannette Larsen #10552; parcel 21-33-377-004]
5. Trampoline Park; 7288 South Campus View Drive; Preliminary Site Plan and Conditional Use Permit for Personal Instruction Service; P-O Zone; The Amber LLC (applicant) [Ray McCandless #10475, 10795; parcel 21-29-152-008]
6. Jordan Landing Entertainment Village; 7301 South Jordan Landing Blvd.; Preliminary Site Plan; SC-3 Zone; Foursquare Properties, Inc./Dan Milich (applicant) [Scott Langford #SPCO20160012 (10116); parcel 21-29-176-003 thru 011; 21-29-177-002]
Please note: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person per item (5 minutes for a group representative). All persons who address the Planning and Zoning Commission are requested to provide their name and address because the meeting is recorded for the permanent record. Items may be tabled by the Planning Commission. The order of items on the agenda is subject to change. The Consent Calendar may be adjusted at the beginning of the meeting and voted on as a group. The Commission may also remove agenda items from the Consent Calendar.