PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION AGENDA
AND NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS – 3RD FLOOR
MAY 3, 2016
PRE-MEETING - 5:30 P.M.
DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CONFERENCE ROOM
The City of West Jordan, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, provides accommodations and auxiliary communicative aids and services for all those citizens in need of assistance. Persons requesting these accommodations for City-sponsored public meetings, services, programs, or events should call the City Recorder at (801) 569-5115, giving at least three working days notice.
Pre-Meeting 5:30 p.m.
a. Review of Agenda
GENERAL MEETING 6:00
1. Approve Minutes from April 19, 2016 draft minutes
2. Maverik Convenience Store; NE Corner 7800 South 1300 West; Preliminary Site Plan and Amended Subdivision Plat; SC-1 Zone; Better City/Malorie Brask [Larry Gardner #SPCO20150029, ASP20160002; parcel 21-26-351-022] staff report
3. Loneview West Land Use Amendment and Rezone; 8174 South 6540 West; Future Land Use Map Amendment for 5.01 acres from Low Density Residential to Medium Density Residential and Rezone from LSFR (Low Density Single-family Residential – WSPA) to R-1-8C (Single Family Residential 8,000 square foot minimum lots); Peterson Development LLC/Barrett Peterson (applicant) [Larry Gardner #GPA20160005, ZC20160008; parcel 20-34-200-008] staff report
4. Text Amendment; Continued from April 19, 2016 – Amend the 2009 West Jordan City Code regarding “Mural or Wall Art”; City-wide applicability; City of West Jordan (applicant) [#TA20150006] staff report
5. Text Amendment – Amend the 2009 West Jordan City Code, Section 13-2-3, regarding the definition of “Warehouse”; City-wide applicability; City of West Jordan (applicant) [Scott Langford #TA20160003] staff report
6. Text Amendment – Amend the 2009 City Code, Section 13-5C Planned Development Zones, Section 13-5J West Side Planning Area, Section 15-3-8 Permitting Procedures – Development Plan Review; City-wide applicability; City of West Jordan (applicant) [Scott Langford #TA20160002] staff report
Please note: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person per item (5 minutes for a group representative). All persons who address the Planning and Zoning Commission are requested to provide their name and address because the meeting is recorded for the permanent record. Items may be tabled by the Planning Commission. The order of items on the agenda is subject to change. The Consent Calendar may be adjusted at the beginning of the meeting and voted on as a group. The Commission may also remove agenda items from the Consent Calendar.