PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION AGENDA
AND NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS – 3RD FLOOR
NOVEMBER 4, 2014
PRE-MEETING - 5:30 P.M.
DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CONFERENCE ROOM
The City of West Jordan, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, provides accommodations and auxiliary communicative aids and services for all those citizens in need of assistance. Persons requesting these accommodations for City-sponsored public meetings, services, programs, or events should call the City Recorder at (801) 569-5115, giving at least three working days notice.
Pre-Meeting 5:30 p.m.
a. Review of Minutes
GENERAL MEETING 6:00
1. Approve Minutes from October 21, 2014 draft minutes
2. Aztec Coatings; 5717 Wells Park Road; Conditional Use Permit for Outdoor Storage and Operations in the Drinking Water Source Protection Overlay Zone; M-1 Zone; Aztec Coatings/James Hatch (applicant) [Nannette Larsen #CUP20140007; parcel 26-11-200-007]
3. Sun Ridge Assisted Living; 7037 South 4800 West; General Plan Land Use Amendment for 2.22 acres from Neighborhood Commercial to Very High Density Residential and Rezone from SC-2 (Community Shopping Center Zone) to R-3-12 (SHO) (Multi-family Residential 12 units per acre maximum density – Senior Housing Overlay); Sunset Village LLC/Cerrito Development LLC/Andrew McKay, Mervyn Arnold (applicant) [Nannette Larsen #GPA20140007, ZC20140007; parcel 21-30-101-005]
4. Text Amendments – Amend the West Jordan Municipal Code Section 13-2-3 “Definitions”, Title 13 Chapter 5 Permitted and Conditional Uses, and deleting Section 13-8-20 “Special Residential Facilities”; City Wide applicability; City of West Jordan (applicant) [R. Thorup #TA20140009] staff report
5. Planning Commission 2015 Meeting Schedule staff report
Please note: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person per item (5 minutes for a group representative). All persons who address the Planning and Zoning Commission are requested to provide their name and address because the meeting is recorded for the permanent record. Items may be tabled by the Planning Commission. The order of items on the agenda is subject to change. The Consent Calendar may be adjusted at the beginning of the meeting and voted on as a group. The Commission may also remove agenda items from the Consent Calendar.