PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION AGENDA
AND NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS – 3RD FLOOR
SEPTEMBER 20, 2016
PRE-MEETING - 5:30 P.M.
DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CONFERENCE ROOM
The City of West Jordan, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, provides accommodations and auxiliary communicative aids and services for all those citizens in need of assistance. Persons requesting these accommodations for City-sponsored public meetings, services, programs, or events should call the City Recorder at (801) 569-5115, giving at least three working days notice.
Pre-Meeting 5:30 p.m.
a. Review of Agenda
GENERAL MEETING 6:00
1. Approve Minutes from September 6, 2016 draft minutes
2. Enterprise Rent A Car; 9325 South Redwood Road; Conditional Use Permit for Vehicle Rental; C-G Zone; Enterprise Rent A Car/Matt Mraz (applicant) [Mark Forsythe #10919; parcel 27-03-455-028] staff report
3. Highlands Commercial Buildings E & F; 7800 South 5600 West; Preliminary Site Plan and Conditional Use Permit for fast food restaurant use; SC-2 Zone; Peterson Development Co./Brandon Peterson (applicant) [Nannette Larsen #20-26-477-011, 006; #10817; 10816] staff report
4. Loneview West Subdivision; 8174 South 6540 West; Preliminary Subdivision Plat (19 lots on 5.01 acres); R-1-8E Zone; Peterson Development Co., LLC/Victor Barnes (applicant) [Larry Gardner #SDMA20160014 (10279); parcel 20-34-200-008] staff report
5. Cottages at Applecross; 2735 West 7800 South; General Plan Land Use Amendment for 7.95 acres from Community Commercial to Medium Density Residential and Rezone from SC-2 (Community Shopping Center) Zone to PRD (Planned Residential Development) Zone; Hamlet Development/Michael Brodsky (applicant) [Larry Gardner #10366; parcel 21-33-126-012] staff report
Please note: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person per item (5 minutes for a group representative). All persons who address the Planning and Zoning Commission are requested to provide their name and address because the meeting is recorded for the permanent record. Items may be tabled by the Planning Commission. The order of items on the agenda is subject to change. The Consent Calendar may be adjusted at the beginning of the meeting and voted on as a group. The Commission may also remove agenda items from the Consent Calendar.