PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION AGENDA
AND NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS – 3RD FLOOR
DECEMBER 1, 2015
PRE-MEETING - 5:30 P.M.
DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CONFERENCE ROOM
The City of West Jordan, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, provides accommodations and auxiliary communicative aids and services for all those citizens in need of assistance. Persons requesting these accommodations for City-sponsored public meetings, services, programs, or events should call the City Recorder at (801) 569-5115, giving at least three working days notice.
Pre-Meeting 5:30 p.m.
a. Review of Agenda
GENERAL MEETING 6:00
1. Approve Minutes from November 18, 2015 draft minutes
2. Loneview North Phase 3; Recommendation on Deferment of Improvements for 34 feet of pavement, curb, and gutter on 7800 South; Boyer Company (applicant) [Larry Gardner #DA20140004] staff report
3. Gardner Lane Retail Strip Mall; 1715 West Gardner Lane; Preliminary Site Plan; SC-1 Zone; Phong Nguyen & Li Chen (applicant) [Ray McCandless #SPCO20150027; parcel 27-03-128-008] staff report
4. Dollar Tree; 6271 South Dixie Drive; Preliminary Site Plan; C-G Zone; DS Dixie Valley LC/Peter Dreyfuss [Larry Gardner #SPCO20150028; parcel 21-20-129-003] staff report
5. Copper Valley Estates West Rezone and Land Use Amendment; 5951 West 8502 South; General Plan Land Use Amendment for 15.30 acres from Low Density Residential to Medium Density Residential and Rezone from LSFR (Low Density Single Family Residential – WSPA) to R-1-10E (Single-family Residential, 10,000 square foot lots minimum); Marilyn Bawden et al (applicant) [Larry Gardner #GPA20150006, ZC20150012; parcel 20-35-400-030] staff report
Please note: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person per item (5 minutes for a group representative). All persons who address the Planning and Zoning Commission are requested to provide their name and address because the meeting is recorded for the permanent record. Items may be tabled by the Planning Commission. The order of items on the agenda is subject to change. The Consent Calendar may be adjusted at the beginning of the meeting and voted on as a group. The Commission may also remove agenda items from the Consent Calendar.