PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION AGENDA
AND NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS – 3RD FLOOR
AUGUST 5, 2014
PRE-MEETING - 5:30 P.M.
DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CONFERENCE ROOM
The City of West Jordan, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, provides accommodations and auxiliary communicative aids and services for all those citizens in need of assistance. Persons requesting these accommodations for City-sponsored public meetings, services, programs, or events should call the City Recorder at (801) 569-5115, giving at least three working days notice.
Pre-Meeting 5:30 p.m.
a. Review of Minutes
GENERAL MEETING 6:00
1. Approve Minutes from July 15, 2014
2. Airport Center Pad G; 7677 South Jordan Landing Boulevard; Preliminary Site Plan; SC-3 Zone; Foursquare Properties/William M. Grosse (applicant) [Nannette Larsen #SPCO20140011; parcel 21-29-351-018]
3. Utah Islamic Center; 984 West 9000 South; Conditional Use Permit for Church/Place of Worship Use; P-O Zone; Utah Islamic Center (applicant) [Larry Gardner #CUP20140005; parcel 27-02-200-021]
4. Preston Park Subdivision; 8528 South 1300 West; Preliminary Subdivision Plat (27 lots on 9.75 acres); R-1-10E Zone; The Boyer Company LC/Spencer Moffat (applicant) [Larry Gardner #SDMA20140014; parcel 21-34-476-002] staff report
5. Gladstone Place Rezone and Land Use Amendment; 7800 South Mountain View Corridor; Future Land Use Plan Amendment for 8.33 acres from Community Commercial to Very High Density Residential and Rezone from SC-2 (Community Shopping Center Zone) to WSPA - HFR (High Density Multi-family Residential); Garbett Land Investments, LC/Richard Welch (applicant) [Larry Gardner #GPA20140005, ZC20140002; parcels 20-35-100-017; 20-35-200-023] staff report Highlands Master Development Plan
6. Text Amendment – Continued from 7-15-14 - Amend portions of the West Jordan Municipal Code Title 12 and Title 13 to allow Planned Center and Project Identification Signs; City-wide; Anderson Wahlen and Associates/Brandon McDougald (applicant) [Greg Mikolash #TA20140006]
Please note: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person per item (5 minutes for a group representative). All persons who address the Planning and Zoning Commission are requested to provide their name and address because the meeting is recorded for the permanent record. Items may be tabled by the Planning Commission. The order of items on the agenda is subject to change. The Consent Calendar may be adjusted at the beginning of the meeting and voted on as a group. The Commission may also remove agenda items from the Consent Calendar.